[stunnel-users] Re: stunnel consumes 99% cpu at HPUX

Gavin Ho gavinho at technologist.com
Sat Nov 6 06:47:45 CET 2004

Mike, thanks for your information. Each of our HPUX machines has 2 CPUs.

Actually, before post my problem on this mailing list, I tried to search on Google but can't find any hints to solve the problem. Then I tried to browse the stunnel 4.0.5 source code and can't find any hints too.

But I noticed that someone said on some historical newsgroup postings the problem may be related to openssl. Do you think thats true?

I will wait for the version 4.0.6 and hope it can solve my problem.

Cheers,
Gavin