[stunnel-users] A couple of patches against 4.06

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Thu Dec 30 14:03:38 CET 2004

Peter Pentchev wrote:

> That's funny.  Which IPv6 implementation is that - USAGI?

getnameinfo is defined in glibc library:
"The getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions and supporting code were written
by Craig Metz; see the file LICENSES for details on their licensing."

> What do you think about the following version of the patch, which
> adds a configure check for the KAME version of getnameinfo()?

I don't think getnameinfo() error is very probable with
NI_NUMERICHOST|NI_NUMERICSERV.  8-)
I guess we don't really need to report an error text other than "getnameinfo
failed".

Best regards,