[stunnel-users] stunnel 'options' section of config file

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Tue Dec 21 16:08:32 CET 2004

Justin,

> Can stunnel handle incoming http or socks proxy requests/connections?

No.

> If not, will you ever support that?

I can support socks (it's on my TODO aka waiting-for-a-sponsor list).

I prefer NOT to support HTTP protocol (unless someone will convince me a
huge money).

> For instance I want stunnel
> listening on a local port 8080 and connect to a remote https proxy,
> and I set the HTTP proxy server in gaim to localhost:8080.

Wound it be enough to add a CONNECT (RFC 2817 section 5.2) command to a
constant IP and port?

BTW: Here is the list:
http://stunnel.mirt.net/todo_sdf.html

Best regards,