[stunnel-users] "Broken pipe" issue

Kai M. Becker kmb at kai-m-becker.de
Thu Sep 20 17:19:18 CEST 2012

Hi :)

although several postings state that this issue has been fixed, I'm still
getting this error message:

    Error detected on SSL (read) file descriptor: Broken pipe (32)

OS: OpenSuSE 11.4
stunnel: 4.53

The original problem for taking a closer look though, are hanging incoming
connections. I.e. a https request is not forwarded to the backend
application, but hangs somewhere in limbo.

My current workaround are TIMEOUT* settings to kill these connections.

Does anyone have some suggestions how to solve these issues?

   Kai

--
      == Kai M. Becker == kmb at kai-m-becker.de == Bremen, Germany ==
 "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced"