[stunnel-users] Stunnel blocks booting process when no network connectivity

Muschi Stevenson muschistevenson at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:17:41 CEST 2012

That seems to have solved it however I also had to change delay to
delay=yes as it still doesn't work with delay=no.

delay=yes is ok for me as from what I could gather this makes a DNS
resolution everytime it attempts to start a tunnel. Is that correct?

During testing if the IP was changed for "stunnel.mydomain.com" with
delay=no stunnel would never adapt to the new IP, I remember reading
that delay=yes would solve this particular case also. Again, is that
correct?

Would be helpful if someone could explain this option more in detail
as i couldn't take much from the man page
http://www.stunnel.org/static/stunnel.html