[stunnel-users] Windows version not starting when Run

Dayo Akande akande at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:57:52 CEST 2011

The main thing that I'm seeing as the error is: "Could not load DH
parameters from stunnel.pem"
Below is the entire log file, I am so stumped here.  I appreciate any help.

No limit detected for the number of clients
make_sockets: s_socket#1: FD=272 allocated (blocking mode)
make_sockets: s_socket#2: FD=276 allocated (blocking mode)
make_sockets: s_accept: FD=292 allocated (non-blocking mode)
stunnel 4.42 on x86-pc-mingw32-gnu platform
Compiled/running with OpenSSL 1.0.0d 8 Feb 2011
Threading:WIN32 SSL:ENGINE Auth:none Sockets:SELECT,IPv6
Reading configuration from file stunnel.conf
Snagged 64 random bytes from C:/.rnd
Wrote 1024 new random bytes to C:/.rnd
PRNG seeded successfully
Initializing SSL context for service pop3s
Certificate: stunnel.pem
Certificate loaded
Key file: stunnel.pem
Private key loaded
Could not load DH parameters from stunnel.pem
Using hardcoded DH parameters
DH initialized with 2048-bit key
ECDH initialized with curve prime256v1
SSL options set: 0x01180004
SSL context initialized
Initializing SSL context for service imaps
Certificate: stunnel.pem
Certificate loaded
Key file: stunnel.pem
Private key loaded
Could not load DH parameters from stunnel.pem
Using hardcoded DH parameters
DH initialized with 2048-bit key
ECDH initialized with curve prime256v1
SSL options set: 0x01180004
SSL context initialized
Line 91: "socket = l:TCP_NODELAY=1 ": Specified option name is not valid
here
str_stats: 152 block(s), 11942 byte(s)

Server is down