[stunnel-users] Windows version not starting when Run

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Wed Aug 31 20:25:21 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-31 11:57:52 -0500, Dayo Akande wrote:
> The main thing that I'm seeing as the error is: "Could not load DH
> parameters from stunnel.pem"
> Below is the entire log file, I am so stumped here.  I appreciate any help.
>
> No limit detected for the number of clients
> [..]
> Could not load DH parameters from stunnel.pem
> Using hardcoded DH parameters
> DH initialized with 2048-bit key
> [..]
> Line 91: "socket = l:TCP_NODELAY=1 ": Specified option name is not valid
> here
> str_stats: 152 block(s), 11942 byte(s)
>
> Server is down

Dayo,

I don't think the lack of DH parameters is the problem, as stunnel
happily uses hardcoded ones. Instead, I suppose stunnel chokes on line
91 of your stunnel.conf. Maybe 'socket' is used as a service-level
option?

HTH,

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany