[stunnel-users] multiple domain certificates

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Fri Oct 23 09:45:24 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-22 19:25:29 -0700, Andrew Farmer wrote:

> Since I've gotten no replies, could I get some guesses?
>
> My guess is that it will work, but I would rather not buy the cert ($90 for
> UC Certs on godaddy) if it is not going to work.

Andrew,

to begin with, I don't know anything about 'multiple domain
certificates'.  Thus, I have no idea if stunnel will support these.

However, just to test a setup, you don't have to buy any
certificates. You could set up your own CA and make your own
certificates with any features you need.

HTH,

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany