[stunnel-users] multiple domain certificates

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Fri Oct 23 21:52:10 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-23 15:04:14 -0400, Al Gonzalez wrote:
> I apologize for a potentially silly question, but is there any way to
> determine if my question made it to the user's group.  I sent in a
> question (I think last Friday), and other than a auto-reply to myself, I
> don't know if anyone really received it.  I'm in a bit of a pickle, and
> could sure use some help.  Thanks.

If you are worried about your message may not make it to a mailing
list, check the list archive at the URL given in the "List-Archive:"
header included in the mails sent from the list server. In case of
stunnel-users this is http://stunnel.mirt.net/pipermail/stunnel-users.

And yes, your mail from October 20th can be found there.

Regarding your problem, I'm afraid I can't help as I use stunnel for
'secure tunnels' only, i.e. I have stunnel on both ends of the
connection and I don't have to care about the protocols tunneled
through.

Sorry,

Ludolf.

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany