[stunnel-users] winsock permissions issue (i.e. WSAEACCES 10013 / 0x271D)

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Wed Jun 24 21:51:42 CEST 2020

Windows has its own Firewall that may interfere.Also Sophos might detect it as a disallowed app category and block it, which requires altering of the Sophos policies to permit it.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
-------- Original message --------From: "Coviello, Paul" <pcoviello at ccsusa.com> Date: 6/24/20  15:30  (GMT-05:00) To: Brent Kimberley <brent_kimberley at rogers.com>, stunnel-users at stunnel.org Cc: teward at thomas-ward.net, chris at christopherschultz.net Subject: RE: winsock permissions issue (i.e. WSAEACCES 10013 / 0x271D)

It’s an internal connection to our database server, no firewall to go through, hmmm unless Sophos doesn’t like it…