[stunnel-users] server is down message

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Tue Jun 23 19:46:47 CEST 2020

Permission Denied is a pretty good example of you not access to bind ports.Thats less an stunnel issue and more a "are you running as admin" issue.Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+.
-------- Original message --------From: "Coviello, Paul" <pcoviello at ccsusa.com> Date: 6/23/20  13:08  (GMT-05:00) To: "'stunnel-users at stunnel.org'" <stunnel-users at stunnel.org> Subject: [stunnel-users] server is down message

Hi I have a windows 10 machine that I’ve got this running on, and the screen shot below is what I keep getting and I am unable to find the issue,

Can someone please shed some light as to what is wrong? And what else you may need.

Thanks
Paul