[stunnel-users] Getting incoming Exchange online (Office 365) emails to go to port 110 and not 995

Mel Gilbert m.gilbert at baymedicalgroup.com.au
Thu Jul 23 03:22:06 CEST 2020

Hi

Trying to get an application with inbuilt email to receive emails using POP and port 110. However we use Office 365 and I have tried below config but it is not working.  I want people to send email to an Exchange Online Account port 995 and it gets forwarded on to the email app on port 110

client = yes
output = stunnel-log.txt
debug=7
taskbar=yes

[POP3 Incoming]
accept = 110
connect = Outlook.office365.com:995
cert = stunnel.pem

[SMTP Outgoing]
protocol = smtp
accept = 25
connect = smtp.office365.com:587
cert = stunnel.pem

The outgoing email works fine using SMTP relay that I've set up on Office 365 but cant get the incoming emails to work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Mel