[stunnel-users] How to pass URL parameters in connect to

Shashank Shekhar shashank.22inn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 02:33:41 CET 2020

Hi,

I am evaluating stunnel for a project. I want to translate a HTTP call to
HTTPS. When I specify the URL to send to in the config file, I get error
""Unknown TCP service "443/api/path""". My config is as below:

[https]
client = yes
accept  = 4433
connect = myurl.com:443/api/path

When I try the same thing without the sub-paths "/api/path" the connection
works, but of course it doesn't hit the URL I want to hit.

How do I achieve this? I tried going through the documentation, but
couldn't figure it out.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Shashank