[stunnel-users] Extensions when negotiating TLS

Tom (AST) Watson thomas.3.watson at raytheon.com
Tue Nov 5 23:35:56 CET 2019

Chris...

I think I have solutions in hand.  I have app#2 talking unencrypted where I want it.  This makes it easier to monitor the transactions over the wire which is one of the reasons for setting things up.  Yes, it would be nice to be encrypted everywhere, but this is a closed (very experimental) system, and being unencrypted is helpful.  Both sides want http2, and that is life, but I believe things are going my way.  I'm muddling through the GO code, and while I try not to poke the beehive to much (might break it!) solutions are there.  It looks like I can use stunnel for part of the problem, and go from there.

Of course, it might be useful to others if stunnel accepted ALPN requests, but it looks like I can save that for another time.

Thanks for the help.

...Tom