[stunnel-users] Stunnel running as service on Windows Server 2008 R2 but Stunnel All Users shortcut on the desktop reports that it server is down?

Alex Birchall A.Birchall at mdx.ac.uk
Wed May 16 06:49:44 CEST 2018

Hello,

I have Stunnel running as a service on a Windows Server 2008 R2.  But the shortcut on the desktop "Stunnel All Users", when launched, informs me that the server is down due to an "invalid configuration file".

In the config file, if Stunnel is being run as a service, should it be "client = no" or "server = yes"?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Alex