[stunnel-users] Is there a way to specify certificate content in stunnel config

Hari hari_10182 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 12:27:12 CEST 2018

Hi Eric,
I run my application with stunnel in the client mode (client = yes in config file) . I do not have control on the stunnel running in server mode though.
If i understand your mail correctly, the hack is to copy the certs to any local directory that should be accessible and then delete the same after the connection is established? I dont have problems maintaining the pem files if i can access the file system to create them, but i am exploring an option, which i couldnt figure out from the stunnel documentation, if i can specify the certs inside the configuration file for stunnel itself rather than feeding them through a file. I have an environment where the certificates and keys are available as strings to my applications and hence the idea is to use them directly in stunnel config rather than as a file.
Thanks
Hari