[stunnel-users] win32 support

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at wi.rr.com
Thu Dec 20 23:46:23 CET 2018

I too need version 5.50 for 32-bit.  I don't see it at the web link
provided.

Guess I'll have to stick with version 5.49.

Thomas

On 12/20/2018 5:11 AM, Flo Rance wrote:
> It seems that the latest version is not available, but you can find
> here some win32 installer:
>
> http://www.usenix.org.uk/mirrors/stunnel/archive/5.x/
>
> Flo
>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:07 PM Vida Bence <szotarport at gmail.com
> <mailto:szotarport at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Everyone!
>
>     Is there any option to use s-tunnel on win32?
>     I can see only win64 download links on the front page.
>
>     Sorry if this is a blatant question, I am a totally new user.
>     Thank you for the replies!
>     All the best
>     Bence

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message immediately.