[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

kovacs janos kovacsjanosfasz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:18:10 CET 2018

thank you for the explanation, but if a proxy cant read the traffic
encrypted by stunnel, that means even if the set of possible hostnames
are given, the destination server could not read the request unless
there is another stunnel in front of the server which can receive and
decrypt the request. which i obviously dont have access to