[stunnel-users] How to configure STunnel to use cert. from certificate store

Flo Rance trourance at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:06:44 CET 2018

Windows certificates store is used to perform client authentication.

A quick search leads to the following results:

https://www.stunnel.org/pipermail/stunnel-users/2014-August/004684.html

https://www.stunnel.org/pipermail/stunnel-users/2016-March/005415.html

Please note, I don't use Windows at all.

Regards,
Flo