[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

kovacs janos kovacsjanosfasz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:27:15 CET 2018

well yes, im pretty sure the same encryption is needed in requests and
the returned page, otherwise it would probably get a no cypher overlap
error.

so i basically need stunnel to encrypt outgoing requests, and decrypt
the returned things and only on the browser side of connection.

there's a good reason why they are deprecated, but it would be better
to add this functionality this way if possible, rather than change
whole programs, especially when its the purpose of stunnel, according
to the description