[stunnel-users] older browsers, stunnel and privoxy

kovacs janos kovacsjanosfasz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:18:09 CET 2018

well, it says this on the first line of the website:
"Stunnel is a proxy designed to add TLS encryption functionality to
existing clients and servers without any changes in the programs'
code."

i just want to add TLS functionality to client browsers which dont
have it. i only need stunnel to decrypt TLS traffic going back to the
browser.