[stunnel-users] OFFICE 365

Mark Brezinski mark.brezinski at lslhealthcare.com
Wed Aug 15 23:57:45 CEST 2018

Hello,

Anyone have any luck connecting stunnel to office 365  I keep getting a socket 10061 error

Mark Brezinski
IT / EDI Manager

[cid:image003.png at 01D147BB.817FAE20]Healthcare, Inc.
Proud Winner of the US National Minority Manufacturer  of the Year Award 2012, MBDA, US Dept of Commerce
Proud Winner of the Supplier of the Year Award 2012, Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (Class IV >$50MM)
Manufacturer of Medical Devices & Disposable Kits

5535 N. Wolcott Avenue
Chicago, IL  60640
Tel : (773) 878-1100 ext.277
Fax: (773) 878-9100
mark.brezinski at lslhealthcare.com<mailto:mark.brezinski at lslhealthcare.com>
www.LSLHealthcare.com<http://www.lslhealthcare.com/>
Notice: If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete it from their computer.  This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.
P   LSL Healthcare, Inc.is dedicated to preserving our environment. Please join us and consider not printing this e-mail unless necessary.