[stunnel-users] Stunnel on Android 7.x not working?

John Appleseed paychi66 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 00:03:01 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have trouble with stunnel on Android 7.x..
I'm trying to connect to OpenVPN server through SSL tunneling with stunnel.
On phone I'm using stunnel installed in Termux and OpenVPN. Everything is
correctly configured, Im using the same config on other devices in same
network and it works perfectly.
I tried it with different devices with Android 7.x and it is not working at
all :(

Immediately after succesful connection I am receiving:
TLS fd: Software caused connection abort (103)
TLS socket closed (SSL_read)

And it is still reconnecting again and again with the same error.
I also tried it with stunnel downloaded directly from stunnel.org site..

Anyone with new Android who have working stunnel? Where can be the problem?

Example stunnel.conf on Android:
socket = l:TCP_NODELAY=1
socket = r:TCP_NODELAY=1
debug = debug