[stunnel-users] Graceful config reload when -fd option was used

z a escape125 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 03:19:10 CEST 2017

Hi,
Since version 4.30, sending a HUP signal to a running stunnel process will cause it to gracefully reload with the given config file. Is there a way to accomplish this when the running stunnel process was started with the "-fd" flag as in the example below?
cat foo.conf | stunnel-fd 0

I tried writing to /proc/$pid/fd/0 but that didn't work. I'm hoping someone here has overcome this issue and might be able to whisper a hint in my direction. I am on Centos 7.2. Thanks