[stunnel-users] stunnel w & w/o data compression

Daniele Basaldella daniele.basaldella at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:17:17 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I use stunnel in clinet configuration to get data feeds from several
sources. Until now none of them requested data compression, so the
configuration was easy.
Now I need to connect to a new data feeder that requires zlib compression.
I found the compression method is a global setting, so it will be not
compatible with current setup.

The server runs Ubuntu 16.04LTS, ker 4.4.0.92.lowlatency, stunnel 5.30,
openssl 1.0.2.g.

I looked for a solution on internet but seems no one have my issue. Someone
could suggest how to get both compressed/uncompressed data feed connections
on same system.

Thank you
Best Regards
Daniele