[stunnel-users] Windows Server 2012 stunnel service

Michał Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at stunnel.org
Tue Apr 18 18:29:22 CEST 2017

Hi Guys,

Windows services are started *before* a user logon.  This feature is
incompatible with passphrase-protected private keys.  You either need to
start stunnel as a user application (and not a Windows service), or to
remove the passphrase from your private key.  An empty password should
do the job for a .pfx file.

Best regards,
	Mike