[stunnel-users] stunnel on AIX 7

Randall LeJeune Randall.LeJeune at LA.GOV
Thu May 19 23:14:06 CEST 2016

Does anyone here have any experience in installing and/or running stunnel on AIX? I have version 4.56 installed on my AIX v.7 box, but I checked when this was released and it was over three years ago. I found a version 5.17-2 binary available on Perzl.org but nothing more recent (this version is slightly over a year old). I did try a compile of the newest version but got some errors when I tried to run make (1254-004 error on collect2).

Does anyone have any ideas on what would be the best way to proceed here?

Thanks in advance.