[stunnel-users] Compiling for Windows CE

Bart de Waal bart at waalamo.com
Wed Jun 15 17:52:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

Are there more up to date instructions for compiling on Windows CE?

I found the version here that works but is old and missing one of the
features I need to connect to the server:

http://www.usenix.org.uk/mirrors/stunnel/wce/

The instructions for building say you need evt2002web_min.exe, which
as far as I can tell is no longer available. I can't get the newer
version (evc4.exe) to work on a modern windows system (or under linux
using wine) either.

I think the CE version is still being used, as I saw references to it
in the latest changelog. If someone has a more modern guide to
building it I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bart de Waal