[stunnel-users] Stunnel and tokens on Windows

stunnel.org at pepak.net stunnel.org at pepak.net
Sat Dec 31 10:10:25 CET 2016

Hi!

I would very much like to switch my Stunnel setup to use hardware
tokens. Stunnel apparently supports that using a PKCS11 engine, but I
am having hard luck trying to figure it out for Windows, because 1) my
practical experience with tokens is nonexistent at the moment, and 2)
there are very few pages with a relevant information (basically, I was
only able to find the very ancient
http://martlaak.wikia.com/wiki/Stunnel_and_engine_pkcs11 and two
russian pages http://forum.rutoken.ru/topic/1639/ and
https://habrahabr.ru/post/135369/ which probably do just what I need,
but I am not so sure they are applicable to my needs as I do not have
a rutoken). I guess I would be satified if someone told me, "yes,
these pages are applicable, just buy a xxxtoken instead of rutoken";
I would be happier with a full guide, but I can't expect anyone to
write it - with the possible exception of Michal Trojnara's paid
support (would that be possible?).

Thanks,

pepak