[stunnel-users] Log File Not Appending

K Monz k-j-m at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 14 19:07:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am a new STUNNEL user, so I apologize if this is a ridiculously simple and insignificant problem.
I have STUNNEL running in a Windows 7 (32 bit) environment, and have the following in stunnel.conf:
output = C:\STUNNEL\stunnel.log
log = append
The log file is placed where I've asked, but the contents represent only the most current STUNNEL execution.
I am trying to have a running log in this file.
STUNNEL is, of course, doing what it is supposed to do, it is only the logging that has me puzzled.
Thanks, in advance.