[stunnel-users] (no subject)

Eric Poythress epoythress at airhygiene.com
Tue Sep 1 06:11:29 CEST 2015

I am having some issues with getting Stunnel to work for my application. I'm using a logger that is able to email out alarms but it is not encrypted. I have Stunnel on the PC that connects to the logger. Both are able to see each other just fine but I have the following error in the log:

Service [SMTP Outgoing] needs authentication to prevent MITM attacks

I only want mail to go out and on the logger side of things my only inputs are SMTP Server, Use SMTP Authentication check box, Username, Password and Port.

Any help or suggests would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Eric Poythress
Test Manager

1600 West Tacoma Street