[stunnel-users] Rework "Honor --sysconfdir and --localstatedir in stunnel.conf-sample.in"

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 1 10:01:52 CEST 2015

I took the liberty of reworking the patch presented in
to fix the issues raised in

The patch is available at
or you can browse the patch more nicely at

(I posted yesterday with the patch inline but it didn’t went through as the patch
is rather big due to a rename)

The main reason why the substitution didn't work in the previous patch is because
the substitution should not be done during configure-time but inside the Makefile
as described in the Autoconf manual

The patch is against 5.18b3 (is there a public repo available to make patches?)

It would be great if the change could be applied.

Best regards

 -- Dago