[stunnel-users] Centos 6.6 Final stunnel-4.29-3.el6_6.1.x86_64 - options set problem SSLv3

Sebastian Ochsenkühn s.ochsenkuehn at munich-network.net
Thu Jan 29 11:40:59 CET 2015

Hi,

I have a big problem with the new stunnel version on CentOS 6.6 (stunnel-4.29-3.el6_6.1.x86_64) that is available in the CentOS base repository.

You describe in your documentation that SSLv3 is disabled by default.  -> OK for me, but I need SSLv3 and the option with -NO_SSLv3 is not working?!

PS: this is also not working with -NO_SSLv2 option.

options = -NO_SSLv3 = NOT Working

option = NO_SSLv3 = Working.

Currently i have installed an older version, where the SSLv3 protocoll is not disabled by default.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and Regards,

Sebastian.