[stunnel-users] No Taskbar Icon

541401 at gmail.com 541401 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:54:56 CEST 2014

Thanks Michal,

Personally, I only need to examine the ST GUI if there is a problem or
to confirm a configuration change.  Manually starting the GUI or
creating a scheduled task which starts the GUI at logon is easy enough
for the end user to accomplish, IMHO.

I mostly use ST on Windows servers, so the most important thing to me is
having ST start reliably, as a service, and function whether a user has
logged on or not.

Thank you for all of your hard work and for providing this indispensable
tool.