[stunnel-users] Stunnel as windows service doesn't start on restart.

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Tue Sep 23 16:04:02 CEST 2014

Have you tried to change the service dependency from "TCPIP" (the
default in the code), to "dnscache" (ok, EVEN if you do not use hostname
resolution),
this is just to be sure that stunnel relies on something that is using
tcpip as well.

question : what kind of network interface do you have :

wifi ?
ethernet board ?

Are you traversing multiple routers ?

Are you using multiple firewalls ?

Have you tuned a delay as suggested a few days ago ?

Can you try without specifying "capi engine" ?

Are you using stunnel 32 bits or 64 bits : if 64, try the 32 version as
well.

I am reviewing the code and soon enter some test on w7-32bits.

Regards
Pierre