[stunnel-users] Trouble after disabling SSLv3 (another one)

Koenraad Lelong stunnel at ace-electronics.be
Tue Oct 21 15:40:48 CEST 2014


Op 21-10-14 om 09:35 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
> Op 21-10-14 om 09:13 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
>> Hi,
>>
> ...
>> This is my stunnel.conf (tunnels removed/edited) :
>> client = no
>> setuid = stunnel4
>> setgid = stunnel4
>> pid = /var/run/stunnel4/stunnel4.pid
>> debug = debug
>> output = /var/log/stunnel4/stunnel.log
>>
I just changed this :
    sslVersion = TLSv1
>> options = NO_SSLv2
>> options = NO_SSLv3
>>

On client side I did the same. Now it's working.
I'll have to verify on other PC's.

Koenraad.



More information about the stunnel-users mailing list