[stunnel-users] Extra listeneres running that loop back to each other.
kknapp at arthritisnw.com
Wed Jan 15 17:43:49 CET 2014
Every time I start stunnel two unexplainable things happen.
1. The settings in my .conf file are not implemented and I have checked them syntactically.
2. I use TCPView and can see two established connections associated with the stunnel process, but they are *not* in my .conf file
- Every time I restart the service the two connections reappear but are associated with different ports.
- Furthermore the connections loop back on each other; meaning that the remote port of the one connection is the local port of the other connection (and vice-versa).
- Are these supposed to be there?
I have done a fresh install of the newest version of stunnel.
More information about the stunnel-users