[stunnel-users] connect error 0 running on ARM platform

FX35 fx35 at free.fr
Thu Jan 9 18:02:29 CET 2014

  Hello,

  Running stunnel 4.56 or 5.00 on an ARM platform (ARM926EJ) with Linux
2.6.36.4, I encounter the following error : the call to connect() return
-1, but errno is set to 0 !

  If stunnel is configured to use fork mode instead of pthread mode, the
problem disapear.

  So it seems there is a problem, cross-compiling the program, with
errno or __errno_location() in the program generated with pthread.

  I add the definition of _REENTRANT, without success ...

(See $H1 at http://pauillac.inria.fr/~xleroy/linuxthreads/faq.html)

  Is somebody meet the same error ?

  Thanks for help.

            FWX.