[stunnel-users] Syringe

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 21 23:11:45 CEST 2014

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:14:40 +0200
Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm glad to announce syringe, a service for testing client-side heartbleed.
> It allows to easily examine most of the obscure TLS clients (for example
> embedded devices).
> The service is available online at https://www.stunnel.org:4433/
>
> Best regards,
>     Mike

Hi,

thanks for the tool. No one of my important apps are vulnerable so
let's hope I'm safe.

But the question here is... why implement a response to a HeartBeat,
what's actually a keep-alive message, in a client?

It's beyond my imagination :-?

Usually are clients who want to keep alive the connection, not
servers, that try to finish connections as soon as possible.

Regards.