[stunnel-users] Bleedingheart Bug in OpenSSL

Kevin A. McGrail KMcGrail at PCCC.com
Thu Apr 10 12:58:31 CEST 2014

Replacing openssl and the certs should be an effective patch.  You can always check by running ldd against the stunnel binary to confirm it is linking to a specific SSL library.

There is also some consideration that you must assume systems were compromised and snooped and change all passwords as well...
Regards,
KAM