[stunnel-users] Question Regarding Client Installer

Andrew Smith andrew.smith at harriscomputer.com
Tue Oct 29 18:47:42 CET 2013

We currently use Stunnel to allow our clients to connect to their Databases that are hosted by us.  I think this product is great.  However, I am a newbie to Stunnel as our previous resource has passed away.  What I would like to know now to do is create an installer for clients machines that have the correct configuration files in etc...  I am sure this is pretty easy and I will be able to do it this once I am guided in the correct direction.

Thanks in advance!

________________________________

Andrew Smith
Support Technical Services Analyst

P: 614-875-4910 x109
F: 614-875-4088
E: andrew.smith at harriscomputer.com
        [http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/HarrisSchools.jpg]

[http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/DivisionofHarris.gif]<http://www.harriscomputer.com/>
        6110 Enterprise Parkway
Grove City, OH
43123
www.harris-schoolsolutions.com<http://www.harris-schoolsolutions.com>

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.