[stunnel-users] stunnel server communicating external client IP addresses through to a TCP server for logging purposes

Bucci, David G david.g.bucci at lmco.com
Thu Oct 17 14:37:01 CEST 2013

If by "tcp connection" you mean a connection to an http listener on the phone, there is a patch to insert a standard HTTP X-Forwarded-For header containing the originating IP.  If you mean a raw TCP connection, with some app-specific protocol, then I'm not aware of any way to do that - wait for others' answers, maybe there is a way - but even if there's not, couldn't you leverage the stunnel log for that?

X-Forwarded-For patch info:  https://www.stunnel.org/pipermail/stunnel-users/2013-May/004203.html