[stunnel-users] Disable support for insecure SSLv2 protocol but allow for ONE service

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at wi.rr.com
Wed Oct 16 02:32:19 CEST 2013

On 10/15/2013 3:42 PM, Janusz Dziemidowicz wrote:
> >How can I allow for that particular email provider SSLv2 but disallow for all others?
Specify the SSL option(s) in the service section(s) instead of the
global section.

--
Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message immediately.