[stunnel-users] IP Address on hte Destination

Stewart Anderson Stewart.Anderson at bthft.nhs.uk
Thu Oct 3 10:56:58 CEST 2013

Hi,   When a source address connects to a remote destination,  via stunnel,   what IP address is visible to the  destination as the source address?  The address  of the source or the host where stunnel is running?

I see some settings for transparency but I  just have a plain connect=    for my services.

My source and stunnel  are on different servers.

Cheers

Stu

This message is confidential. It may also contain privileged information. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named addressee only. Unless you are the named addressee or authorised to receive the e-mail of the named addressee you may not disclose, use or copy the contents of the e-mail. If you are not the person for whom the message was intended, please notify the sender immediately at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and delete the material from your computer. You must not use the message for any other purpose, nor disclose its contents to any person other than the intended recipient. Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust does not accept responsibility for this message and any views or opinions contained in this e-mail are solely those of the author unless expressly stated otherwise.