[stunnel-users] 4.55 is unstable

Thomas Eifert kxkvi at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 6 01:51:09 CET 2013

On 3/5/2013 4:19 PM, Sebastian Rose-Indorf wrote:

> Vista x64 (with all updates): No problems.
>
> Thx.

Windows 7, both x86 and x64 versions, running beautifully.  In addition,
no removal/reinstallation issues this time.

I didn't install the terminal version, as I have no idea what that's
for.

Enjoy the day.

--
Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this