[stunnel-users] X509 certificate info extract and use

Javier meresponde2001-stn at yahoo.es
Sat Feb 2 22:40:25 CET 2013

I see.

Then, you'll need several server services (ports so, too) in the
stunnel configuration, each one allowing only one certificate
matching with the one set locally and verify level 3.

Then, I can't help here. You'll need a separate app in the middle
to allow only one username and password that could pass to the DB
app if correct, as well as the rest of data traffic.

I understand now what you want but it's a bit hard, I think.
Secure, but not easy :) But, well, that's security :)

It's my point of view. If anyone has solutions or ideas post them.
We all will be interested too.

Regards.