[stunnel-users] limited number of ports

Terren Suydam terren at singleclicksystems.com
Thu Apr 4 18:35:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

There appears to be a limit to the number of services you can define.
Services beyond the 64th service appear to get set up without any log
warnings or errors, yet don't pass traffic.

The code uses select() & FD_SET to accept() an incoming connection &
in Windows (using Windows Server 2008) the default is 64 sockets for
that so wondering if I can just recompile, setting FD_SETSIZE to
something larger.

I'll try it either way, just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone
else has ever run into this.

Thanks,
Terren