[stunnel-users] How upgrade stunnel?

Jordan K stunnel at jnet.eu.org
Tue Oct 30 19:19:44 CET 2012

At the risk of continuing this useless thread, I would like to point out
that the original email did NOT originate from Michael's usual email
address.

Anyone that has been on the list for a while would know that such a
response from Michael would be highly unlikely.

Trolls happen, the best approach is to ignore them. It's the price of
openness, and it's a small price to pay.

Jordan

ps> The upgrade path of stunnel depends on the OS you have it installed
on, version, and a few other variables. You can find a lot of
information by searching the mailing list, the stunnel website, or just
using Google. If still stuck, post the details of your installation back
to the list.