[stunnel-users] BEAST Attack

Scott McKeown scott at loadbalancer.org
Fri May 25 15:39:10 CEST 2012

Hi Shannon,

>From what I understand so far a minimum Cipher list of
'RC4:HIGH:!MD5:!aNULL' along with stopping the Client Renegotiating the
ciphers seems to resolve the problem.

In Pound the patch allows for two new options to be set:
SSLHonorCipherOrder & SSLAllowClientRenegotiation

I've looked in the OpenSSL documentation but I don't seem to be able to
find anything that has the same functionality although I'm no expert so I
may have just over looked it.