[stunnel-users] Stunnel not working

Ludolf Holzheid lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
Mon May 21 17:50:01 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-21 18:09:35 +1000, Peter Connor wrote:

> Hi
> I tried to reload stunnel.conf but I received error message says "Stunnel server is down due to error. You need to exit and correct the problem. Click OK to see the error log window". So I looked in error log window, it says:
> "Server is downReading configuration from file stunnel.confFIPS mode is enabledCompression not enabledSnagged 64 random bytes from C:/.rndWrote 1024 new random bytes to C:/.rndPRNG seeded successfullyLine 66: "connect secure.giganews.com:563": No '=' found
> Server is down"
> My operating system windows home XP. Any ideas how to fix this problem. Please help. Thanks
> Peter

Peter,

I don't know why you are asking me and not the stunnel users list.
Anyway, it seems to be what the error log says: Line 66 of your
stunnel.conf is lacking an equal sign.

HTH,

Ludolf

Ludolf Holzheid             Tel:    +49 621 339960
Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH         Fax:    +49 621 3392239
Floßwörthstraße 41          e-mail: lholzheid at bihl-wiedemann.de
D-68199 Mannheim, Germany